Book Title: Yes, You Can Get Pregnant: Natural Ways to Improve Your Fertility Now and into Your 40s
Publisher: Demos Health
Author: Aimee Raupp MS LAc
- It Starts with the Egg: How the Science of Egg Quality Can Help You Get Pregnant Naturally, Prevent Miscarriage, and Improve Your Odds in IVF
- Making Babies: A Proven 3-Month Program for Maximum Fertility
- The Infertility Cure: The Ancient Chinese Wellness Program for Getting Pregnant and Having Healthy Babies
- The Fertility Diet: Groundbreaking Research Reveals Natural Ways to Boost Ovulation and Improve Your Chances of Getting Pregnant
- Body Belief: How to Heal Autoimmune Diseases, Radically Shift Your Health, and Learn to Love Your Body More
- Inconceivable, 20th Anniversary Edition: A Woman's Triumph over Despair and Statistics
- Restoring Fertility by Drs. Brandon Horn, PhD, LAc (FABORM) and Wendy Yu PhD(c), LAc (FABORM)
- Taking Charge of Your Fertility, 20th Anniversary Edition: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement, and Reproductive Health
- Fertility Foods: 100+ Recipes to Nourish Your Body While Trying to Conceive
- The Impatient Woman's Guide to Getting Pregnant
The complete guide to getting pregnant and improving fertility naturally √õ even if you√åve been told your chances of conception are low
Worried about your ability to have children in the next five years? Have you been trying to get pregnant for a while now and it√ås just not happening? Does it seem like every woman you know is having a hard time getting pregnant and you don√åt want that to be you when you√åre ready? Do you want natural, non-invasive options to conceive?
If you answered √èyes√ì to any one of these questions, Yes, You Can Get Pregnant is for you. A nationally renowned women√ås health and fertility expert, Aimee Raupp has helped hundreds of women optimize their fertility and get pregnant, even after age 40. Here, she provides her complete program for improving your chances of conceiving and overcoming infertility, including the most effective complementary and lifestyle approaches and the latest nutritional advice. Her remedies help you how to get in tune with your body, eat the best fertility-enhancing foods, and avoid environmental toxins to achieve a healthy and stress-free pregnancy.
In a friendly, understanding, and inspirational manner, Yes, You Can Get Pregnant provides hope, scientifically-backed knowledge, and emotional support to help you become the mother you want to be.